Return to News Item List

International Graduate Scheme

News Item

This replaces the Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme from 1st May 2007. Graduates with a recent UK degree mor higher qualification can apply to stay for 12 months employment, and may be able to switch from the IGS status to a full Work Permit or similar category leading to permanent residence.